Our Favorite Adventures
Some Favorite Adventures
We're always getting asked, so here it is... our top 10 macro- and micro- travel moments (in no particular order).
- Costa Rica, our first large-scale travel adventure.
- Meeting our "family" in Zambia and being propelled to change our world.
- Marveling at our first glimpses of Antarctica as we approached in the early early morning via ship.
- Training for - and finishing - the Paris Marathon, the preface to some big changes in our world.
- Hiking and enjoying pretty much everything about Glacier/Waterton National Parks.
- Navigating the mid-levels in Hong Kong after a couple margaritas.
- Seeing the "big 5" - including a leopard in a tree - on safari in South Africa.
- Being a part of the Olympic spirit/fervor in Greece.
- Staying up all night (against character) in Buenos Aires – dancing, eating, carrying on.
- Volunteering in a shantytown in Ecuador, and cementing our new take on life.
- Running around New York City to celebrate our first Valentine's Day (ahhh, young love).
Also check out: